We are hiring a new Administrative Support Associate!
The primary purpose of the Administrative Support Associate is to serve as administrative support for the English department, including the various programs/program directors within the department.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- General clerical duties.
- Mail preparation and distribution.
- Checkout and maintenance of audiovisual equipment and keys.
- Scheduling appointments and managing electronic calendars.
- Coordinating student assistants’ schedules.
- Processing and maintaining student files.
- Keeping an accurate database of all English majors.
- Assisting students with registration issues.
- Assisting with preparation of the schedule of classes.
- Assisting in calculation and preparation of faculty contracts.
- Compilation of course descriptions.
- Implementing all aspects of course evaluations.
- Attending department meetings and preparing minutes.
- Completing annual inventory.
- Serving as room coordinator/scheduler.
- Maintaining storage rooms.
- Assisting with overload of office manager.
- Other support duties as needed.
For the complete job listing and link to apply, visit: https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/33441.
The system will be open to receive applications until Thursday, April 28.